segunda-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2023

Untying knots (of ours)

I find myself unmasking, unaligning, unravelling

Night terrors of my mind, in this endless cycle of

Fiery, breathtaking ascents to ride the crest of

The finest wave of pleasure,

And

The nosedives

Splintering

Into pieces

Each

One

Of

My

Designs,

Building moats and walls and sentinels

Between our hands;

They desperately seek their complement.

A cerebral see-saw which renders me

Inexplicably, satisfyingly concerned:

I need your voice at once, once again;

It awakens in me unutterable, albeit curt, urges.

It unlocks and unfolds its blossoms

Pleading for care that I am always ready to give.

No matter how artificial these electronic tunes are,

They will make me more and more real

So as to see you

And want to touch you and reach you,

So that I realise that I am mistaken

Yet again,

None of that ever suffices.

Akin to roses and their thorns we are,

We have got sharp nails and claws.

We torture each other to prevent us from

Becoming one, binding these knots of ours.

Knots in us which keep us “independent”,

“Individual”.

I yearn to undo them with my hands and eyes,

Unfastening our clothes

laced in shyness

and shame

And fear.

I will peer at you through the darkness,

For us to drown into each other, untied,

Beyond the knots and tangles of ours,

For us to become one.

Nenhum comentário: